Lotomatique is a subscription service that allows you to play the lotteries of your choice without having to buy tickets each week.
These tickets are issued and verified directly by Loto-Québec. Just as with the various Loto-Québec points of sale, you can either play your own numbers or select Quick Pick (computer-generated numbers).
By participating in Lotomatique, you help finance the Mira Foundation without spending an extra penny. Since 1978, Loto-Québec has entrusted Lotomatique sales to non-profit organizations (NPOs) and charities.
- Type of subscription: individual or group (10 members maximum)
- Offered only to Québec residents aged 18 or over
- Products available: Lotto 6/49, Québec 49, Super 7, Extra, TRIO LOTTOS package and Double Jeu 49
- Subscription period: 26 or 52 weeks
- Prize payments: The cheque ($10 or more) is automatically sent to winners by mail
- Minimum purchase of $20 per member for a group
- Deferred payment plan
Advantages of Lotomatique
- You can’t forget to buy tickets
- You can’t lose your tickets
- Loto-Québec verifies subscribers’ numbers and administers the subscriptions
- If a subscriber wins, his cheque is automatically sent out by mail
- Subscribers are invited to select the non-profit organization that will receive the commission, using the list of accredited organizations [PDF Format, in French only, 122 Kb – Help]
How to Subscribe
Download the Subscription form, print it out, complete it and mail it directly to the Lotomatique Customer Service Department at:
Lotomatique, Loto-Québec PO Box 63649, Centre-ville Station Montréal, Québec H3C 3P3
Contact Parise Godbout by phone at (450) 795-3725 ext. 225 or by email at email@example.com. He will be pleased to send you a brochure as well as an application form.